Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Chisago City.
- 10 provider primary care practice.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Outpatient only position, with opportunities for hospital moonlighting if desired.
- Call Frequency: Call is approximately 1:18 (low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage. Adult calls only)
- Opportunities for physicians to perform procedures. Prenatal care in collaboration with Ob/Gyn providers in Wyoming is optional.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) - Flexible schedule
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- H1B Visa accepted.
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.