At Fairview Mesaba Clinic, Hibbing we are seeking a board-eligible/board-certified Med/Peds physician to join a 22+ physician multi-specialty practice. Be part of an outpatient only primary care practice, with the opportunity to perform procedures. Physicians see and average of 18-25 patients per day. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive, high quality medical care for the entire family through all stages of life.
The eight family medicine physicians work collaboratively with 22+ physicians in these specialties: pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, internal medicine, otolaryngology, orthopedics, general surgery and sports medicine. Ties to the University of Minnesota strengthen the ability to access University of Minnesota specialists for questions or phone consults. Many other subspecialists are available through extensive outreach programs.
- Onsite services include rehabilitation, pharmacy and diagnostic services including lab, CT and MRI, mammography, and ultrasound.
- Practitioners work a 4 1/2-day workweek with an expectation of 32 patient contact hours per week.
- We use a primary nursing model where practitioners work primarily with the same CMA/LPN.
- Physician leadership is valued, encouraged and supported at all levels of our organization.
- Call Coverage: Clinic call only for peds and nursing home patients only, approximately 1:8
- Openings: 1.0 FTE
- Income Details: Initial market competitive salary guarantee with additional earning potential.
- Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, & more. Our primary care opportunities qualify for either a Resident Stipend or Medical School loan forgiveness.