Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Rosemount. Join our very high performing clinic with top-decile clinical quality and patient satisfaction scores.
- Strong Pediatric population need
- 8 provider primary care (Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and a Pediatrician).
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:6 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible schedule.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.