Fairview Mesaba Clinic, a growing regional multi-specialty provider group, is seeking a full-time Pulmonary Medicine physician with Sleep Medicine training with to join it's team.
- Physician will see a mix of Pulmonary Medicine patients along with Sleep Medicine patients (site has its own sleep medicine program) Initial practice is anticipated to be a 60/40 split with 60% sleep and 40% Pulmonary until the pulmonary medicine program expands.
- In the Sleep Medicine Clinic, the physician would be expected to see 7 to 10 patients per day. The general pulmonary medicine physician will care for: asthma, chronic obstructive lung disease (COPD), emphysema, lung cancer, interstitial and occupational lung diseases, complex lung and pleural infections including tuberculosis, pulmonary hypertension, and cystic fibrosis. Practice would also entail sleep-disordered breathing (such as sleep apnea) and would provide diagnostic and therapeutic services in sleep studies and would head up the Sleep Medicine Program.
- Physician may be asked to consult with hospitalists and ER Physicians on occasion for Pulmonary Medicine patients. This is
- Primary outpatient medicine position with a 4 day clinical work week.
- Join a Multi-Specialty Clinic that includes: Family Practice, Ob/Gyn, General Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Medical Oncology, Urology, Pediatrics and Psychiatry (physicians and APP's)
- Practice is supported by 24/7 Radiology, ER Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Ob/Gyn and a Hospitalist program staffed with Internal Medicine Physicians and an APP), and an in-house 24/7 Respiratory Therapy Program.
The competitive compensation will be market based, and can include a sign-on incentive, loan forgiveness and relocation funds.