Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Zimmerman. Join our close-knit practice with a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration.
- Ability to provide the full scope primary care practice providing outpatient and inpatient care or focus on outpatient-only by admitting their adult patients to the Internal Medicine rounding service at Fairview Northland Medical Center in Princeton.
- Patient encounters average 18-20 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: Clinic call is approximately 1:25 and is equally shared amongst the Family Medicine physicians at four clinic locations.
- Opportunity for physicians to perform procedures.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) - Flexible schedule.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- H1B Visa accepted.
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.