Fairview & HealthEast are seeking Family Medicine Residents to work in two busy Walk In Care Clinics located in Maplewood and Woodbury, Minnesota. This is a moonlighting/casual opportunity and the hours are flexible.
- Perform patient assessments and develop treatment plans for patients.
- Perform minor surgical procedures in the clinic.
- Perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and according to the medical director instructions.
- Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests.
- Refer patients to physician or specialist for consultation.
- Full digital imaging with radiology support and labs available on site.
- Advance imaging and labs are available at HealthEast Hospitals nearby.
- Full integrated electronic medical record (EPIC).
- Patient encouters vary per shift, average 15-25 patients per 8 hour shift.
- Must be willing to work an average of two 8 hour shifts or four 4 hour shifts on a monthly basis.
- Clinic hours for both locations are: Monday-Friday, 7 am to 7 pm; Weekends (Sat/Sun), 8 am to 4 pm.
- May be required to work at both Walk In Care Clinic locations in Maplewood and Woodbury.