Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Eagan. This unique, newly built clinic offers care for the entire family.
- Multi-specialty Clinic with 17 internal medicine/pediatric providers, advance practice providers and specialists in the areas of endocrinology, optometry, heart care, midwifery, OB/Gyn, pediatrics, podiatry and rheumatology.
- Clinic services include onsite urgent care, eye care, mammography, drive up pharmacy, DEXA, medication therapy management, mental health therapy, diabetes care, rehabilitation services and pediatric walk in care clinic.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:14 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible scheduling options.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.