Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – North Branch. Join our busy and growing practice located in the hub of North Branch.
- 13 provider primary care practice.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Outpatient only position, with opportunities for hospital moonlighting if desired.
- Call Call Frequency: approximately 1:20. (low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage). Various call options available.
- Openings: Full of Part-Time available - Flexible schedule.
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- H1B Visa accepted
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, &more.