Fairview Health Services is seeking a Physician Assistant to join our primary care clinic practice providing Same Day Care and Acute Care for patients at Fairview Clinics – Eagan. This unique, newly built clinic offers care for the entire family.
- Multi-specialty Clinic with 17 internal medicine/pediatric providers, advance practice providers and specialists in the areas of endocrinology, optometry, heart care, midwifery, OB/Gyn, pediatrics, podiatry and rheumatology.
- Clinic services include onsite urgent care, eye care, mammography, drive up pharmacy, DEXA, medication therapy management, mental health therapy, diabetes care, rehabilitation services and pediatric walk in care clinic.
- Patient encounters average 18-20 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible scheduling options.
- Requires working one evening per week until 7 pm
- No call
- Procedures are not required, but suturing, I&D experience would be helpful
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Initial market competitive salary guarantee with additional earning potential.
- Comprehensive benefits package: time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance – including tail coverage, retirement contributions, & more.