HealthEast Vadnais Heights Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician with Obstetrics to join our primary care clinic practice. This unique, newly built clinic offers a comprehensive and patient-centered approach along with a newly designed health care experience that embraces the feedback of the community.
- Primary care clinic with 8 family medicine physicians and a nurse practitioner with diabetes education, medication therapy management, women's health and podiatry services.
- This is a full scope family medicine practice in an outpatient clinic setting, OB is preferred.
- This is a full time (1.0 FTE) opportunity that includes 32 (28 if doing OB) patient contact hours/week and 8 hours of administrative time.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day.
- Call: There is an OB and a non-OB call group. OB call includes taking call for your own patients, with back up coverage available from other family medicine physicians doing OB in nearby HealthEast Clinics. Babies are delivered primarily at St. John's Hospital in Maplewood or Woodwinds Hospital in Woodbury, MN.
- Clinic hours are 7:30am-5pm, Tuesday-Friday and 7:30am-7pm on Mondays.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Salary guarantee with ability to exceed guarantee on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: CME allowance, time off, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.