Fairview Health Services is seeking an Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Blaine. Join our busy multi-specialty clinic housing family practice, pediatrics, obstetrics, internal medicine, rheumatology. Also onsite is Fairview Sports and Orthopedic Care housing sports/orthopedics, pain management, orthotics, podiatry, hand therapy and physical therapy.
- 6 provider primary care practice with a large group of specialists onsite.
- Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
- 36 patient contact hours per week. Call Frequency: 1:25 (low intensity - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage).
- Openings: 1.0 FTE
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.