Fairview Health Services is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join the multi-specialty practice at Fairview Clinics – Wyoming. Join a group of physicians interested in staying on the cutting edge of their field and participating in quality improvement committees.
- Join a team of 6 physicians
- Surgical cases and deliveries performed at: Fairview Lakes Medical Center, adjacent to the clinic.
- Admitting Hospital: Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- Average of 100 deliveries annually per physician.
- Average of 20-24 patients per day in clinic
- Full time (1.0 FTE)
- Schedule details: 4 day clinical work week - includes clinic, surgery, and on-call time
- There will be an expectation that physicians will see clinic patients at the Wyoming Clinic and one additional Fairview community clinic nearby.
- Call Frequency: 4-5 days of call /month
- Established referral base of Fairview employed primary care and sub specialty physicians
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee followed by high income earning potential on RVU compensation program.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance – including tail coverage, retirement contributions, & more.