Fairview Health Services is seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology physician to join the multi-specialty practice at Fairview Clinics – Burnsville. Join a group of physicians interested in staying on the cutting edge of their field and participating in quality improvement committees.
- Join a team of 7 physicians and 5 Certified Nurse Midwives
- Surgical cases and deliveries performed at: Fairview Ridges Hospital. Hospital does have a robot for surgical cases and the group has 3 physicians who perform robotic surgery. Option to perform surgical cases at Ambulatory Surgery Center attached to the hospital. One member of the team has a subspecialty interest in Urogynecology.
- Admitting Hospital: Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Average of 130 deliveries annually
- Average of 20-24 patients per day in clinic
- Full time (1.0 FTE)
- Schedule details: 4 day clinical work week - includes clinic, surgery, and on-call time
- Call Frequency: 4 days of call /month, with in-house OB emergency support during overnights and weekends
- Established referral base of Fairview employed primary care and sub specialty physicians
- Competitive 2 year salary guarantee followed by high income earning potential on RVU compensation program.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance – including tail coverage, retirement contributions, & more.