Fairview Health Services is seeking a Pediatrician to join our primary care practice at Fairview Clinics – Burnsville located 15 minutes south of the Twin Cities. This is a well-established practice located next to the award-winning, Fairview Ridges Hospital.
- 5 provider pediatric practice with robust onsite support and access to many specialists.
- Outpatient practice with inpatient newborn rounds at Fairview Ridges Hospital.
- Patient encounters average 18-22 patients per day
- 36 patient contact hours per week.
- Openings: 1.0 FTE (Full Time) or less - Flexible schedule.
- Call Frequency: approximately 1:6 - phone consultation only with first tier nurse triage
- As a Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), our physicians use a multidisciplinary team approach in managing clinical care.
- Fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Initial 2 year salary guarantee with ability to exceed on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: generous time off and CME allowance, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.