M Health Fairview is seeking a Family Medicine physician to join a clinic located in Roseville, Minnesota.
- Primary Care group consists of 4 Family Medicine physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner.
- Other services available onsite include CNM, diabetes education, lactation services and medical weight management, prenatal and women's care, clinic care coordination.
- Clinic Hours: Monday 7:30am-7:00pm; Tuesday 7:30 am-5:00pm; Wednesday 8:00 am-5:00pm; Thursday/Friday 7:00 am-5:00pm
- This is a 100% outpatient clinic setting.
- Phone call only is shared with Family Medicine physicians from other nearby HealthEast Clinics.
- Patient encounters average between 18 – 22 patients per day.
- Full time (1.0 FTE) includes 32 patient contact hours per week with 8 hours of administrative time.
- Part time options may be considered.
- Fully integrated electronic medical record (EPIC).
- Resident stipend, Medical School loan forgiveness, sign-on bonus and relocation available.
- Salary guarantee with ability to exceed guarantee on an innovative compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package: CME allowance, time off, malpractice insurance (includes tail coverage), retirement contributions, & more.